Mes créas, photos et digiscrap !

Hi everyone and welcome on my blog! I know there has been a loooong time since I update it, but had a few personal problems. But I hope I will be back soon and go on scrapping! thanks really much for all your visits and I wish you all great days! kisssilly

Quelques unes de mes pages

samedi 8 décembre 2007

ALPHA KIT 80'S

Wouaaaa! je suis ravie, je ne pensais pas que ce kit plaierait tant! Voici un premier add-on, un alpha arc-en-ciel! Merci pour tous vos commentaires qui me font très très plaisir!
Pour télécharger cliquer sur le preview
______________________________
Wouaaaa! I'm so happy! I didn't think that this kit would enjoy you so!! Here is a first addon, a rainbow alpha!! Thanks for all your comments which give me so pleasure!!
To download click on preview

1 commentaire:

Cindyrelly a dit…

Thanks sooo much ;) Love this kit and the flowers, butterflies and cube! Have a Great Weekend.